The Nevidio canyon is located on the slopes of Durmitor springs where the crystal clear river Komarnica narrows to by the village Poscenje village, to only ten meters, forming the entrance to Nevidio canyon. The beauty of the canyon is staggering, and this phenomenon will leave you breathless with its steep cliffs and icy cold water.
The canyon is 2,700 meters long, and in some places its width goes down to only 0.5m. In three hours, which is the average time of passing through, your adrenalin will rise as you pass under huge boulders and jump in foaming rapids from a several meters above. Imagine yourselves in the heart of spectacular canyon, swimming through meter wide narrows, while the sky is reduced to a thinnest line. Spectacular.
Our experienced guides will help you cross every obstacle on the way. If you are an adrenaline junkie and want to see one of the most beautiful places in Montenegro, you are welcome. Nevidio awaits!
You will be provided all of the necessary equipment, 5mm neoprene suits, neoprene stockings, helmets, belts and the professional guides.
- Leave from Camp Rasvrsje at 10.30am and arrive at the canyon around 11am
- Distribution of equipment and briefing
- Depart for canyon around 12 midday
- Passing through the canyon last for 3 to 4 hours
- End tour and change cloths
- BBQ Lunch in etno village
- Hand back equipment
Costs (BBQ lunch included)
PRICE 1-3 PERSONS 110,00 EURO/PERSON
PRICE 4-6 PERSONS 90,00 EURO/PERSON
PRICE 7-10 PERSONS 80,00 EURO/PERSON
[item title=”Bookings and Inquiries”]
[contact-form-7 id=”24″ title=”Contact form 1″]
- You are required to provide your own transport to and from the Canyon, from Autocamp Durmitor
- After canyoning, the lunch is organized in the restaurant with traditional Montenegrin food
- Photos and videos are readily available after the activity
- You are required to bring your own shows for the activity